Grilled dumplings with cabbage and minced pork filling
There is no garlic in these dumplings, so it is OK to have real grilled dumplings even on a weekday!
Drinks recommended for this dish
Ingredients (4 persons' portion)
- Coarsely shred the cabbage, add a generous amount of salt and squeeze, forcing out moisture. Lightly rinse with water, and firmly squeeze out the moisture.
- Chop the white leeks and ginger.
- Put the ground pork in a bowl and mix the ingredients A in order shown in Ingredients.
- Mix 【1】 【2】 into 【3】, knead well, and then use the wraps to make 20 dumplings.
- Thinly grease a frying pan and grill alongside 【4】 over a high flame. As the dumplings brown, add water and put on the lid to steam over a medium flame for about 5 minutes. Then, remove the lid and grill until crisp, and place on the serving dish.
- Use vinegar and soy sauce to taste.